Take 30 drops two to three times daily in a small amount of water or juice.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, trying to conceive, have any health condition or are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use
- If any adverse symptoms are experienced after using, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Damiana aerial parts (Turnera diffusa)
- Epimedium (Goat Weed) leaf (Epimedium spp.)
- Velvet Bean (Mucuna) seed (Mucuna pruriens)
- Muira Puama root (Croton echioides)
- Maca root (Lepidium meyenii)
- Tribulus seed (Tribulus terristris)
- Fresh Cotton root (Gossypium thurberi)
- Pine Bark Extract
- Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water
Herbs are organically cultivated, sustainably harvested, or selectively imported.
To Our Planet
At Natural Wellbeing, we believe it’s vital to take responsibility in creating a positive environmental impact. Bottom line, we know it matters to us and to you.
We are committed to creating effective and environmentally responsible products. Our liquid products are bottled in amber glass to preserve the integrity and potency of ingredients, ensuring there is no cross-reaction or degradation of plastic packaging into the product.
Our efforts are ongoing as part of our commitment to our planet.
To Giving Back
We proudly support Women for Women International which helps marginalized women in countries affected by conflict and war. Since 1993, this organization has served over 500,000 women by equipping them with life, business, and vocational skills. With these tools, women are able to earn income, improve their health and wellbeing, and learn about their legal rights to create a sustainable difference in their own lives and the lives of those around them.