Clinical Study Overview
Natural Wellbeing Distribution Inc. contracted clinical research organization, Thomas J. Stephens & Associates, Inc., to conduct a 90-day clinical usage study to assess the efficacy and tolerability of Hair Essentials when used by women with thinning and shedding hair, and female pattern hair loss/androgenic alopecia (Ludwig I and II).
During the course of the study, subjects took 3 capsules daily of Hair Essentials.
Clinical evaluations were conducted at visit 1 (baseline), visit 2 (day 3), visit 3 (day 45), visit 4 (day 48 [day 45 + 3 days]), visit 5 (day 90), and visit 6 (day 93 [day 90 + 3 days]).
Data points were collected by imaging analysis (series of macro photographs and standardized global photographs), scalp tattoo, shed hair count, investigator rating, subject rating, and self-assessment questionnaires.
The results of the clinical study indicate that Hair Essentials provides a statistically significant improvement in:
- Reducing amount of hair loss/shedding/thinning
- Increasing hair coverage on scalp
- Overall hair condition and appearance of hair
- Quality of life and emotional wellbeing of users
To view the full study for yourself click here
Take 3 capsules daily with food. All 3 capsules can be taken at once or 1 capsule taken three times daily. For best results, use consistently for a minimum of 90 days; maintain use as necessary.
If you have difficulty swallowing capsules, Hair Essentials can be poured out of the capsule and mixed with juice, smoothies, yogurt, etc.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. If you are taking any medications or have any health condition, consult your health care practitioner prior to using. Adult usage only
- If you have an adverse reaction after taking this product, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Vitamin A (100% as natural beta-carotene)
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
- Biotin (as d-biotin)
- Iodine (from kelp)
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate)
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex)
- Saw Palmetto (berry) (Serenoa repens) and Extract (standardized to 45% fatty acids and sterols)
- Fo-ti (root) (Polygonum multiflorum)
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)
- Bu Gu Zhi (fruit) (Psoralea corylifolia)
- Han Lian Cao (aerial parts) (Eclipta prostrata)
- L-Cysteine Hydrochloride
- Bamboo (stem and leaf) (Bambusa vulgaris) Extract (standardized to 70% silica)
- Horsetail (stem) (Equisetum arvense) Extract (standardized to 7% silica)
- Borage Oil Powder (source of GLA (gamma-linolenic acid))
- White Tea (leaf) (Camellia sinensis) Extract (standardized to 80% polyphenols)
- Rice Bran
- Milk Thistle (seed) (Silybum marianum)
- Flaxseed Oil (source of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid))
- Black Pepper (fruit) (Piper nigrum) Extract (standardized to 95% piperine)
- Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose), rice flour, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
Herbs are organically cultivated, sustainably harvested, or selectively imported.
To Our Planet
At Natural Wellbeing, we believe it’s vital to take responsibility in creating a positive environmental impact. Bottom line, we know it matters to us and to you.
We are committed to creating effective and environmentally responsible products. You will see our brand moving towards sustainability-driven packaging to reduce the use of non-renewable resources. Converting from rigid bottles to flexible gusset packaging means product packaging weighs less, resulting in improved transportation efficiency. Our recyclable gusset bags reduce landfill waste, are made from 30% post-consumer recycled content, are Sustainable Packaging Coalition Stream-compliant, and consume less energy in manufacturing to reduce carbon footprint and generate less greenhouse gas emissions. Our efforts are ongoing as part of our commitment to our planet.
To Giving Back
We proudly support Women for Women International which helps marginalized women in countries affected by conflict and war. Since 1993, this organization has served over 500,000 women by equipping them with life, business, and vocational skills. With these tools, women are able to earn income, improve their health and wellbeing, and learn about their legal rights to create a sustainable difference in their own lives and the lives of those around them.