For Daily Support
Take four capsules daily with food.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health condition or are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use.
- If any adverse symptoms are experienced after using, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients per Serving
- Organic Astragalus (root) (Astragalus membranaceus) 400 mg
- Organic Turkey Tail (mycelia & fruiting body) (Trametes versicolor) 300 mg
- Organic Maitake (fruiting body) (Grifola frondosa) 300 mg
- Organic Reishi (fruiting body) (Ganoderma lucidum) 250 mg
- Cat's Claw (bark) (Uncaria tomentosa) 250 mg
- Organic Elderberry (fruit) (Sambucus nigra) 200 mg
- Natural Wellbeing Adaptogen blend (Organic Ashwagandha (root), Organic Eleuthero (root), American Ginseng (root), Organic Schisandra (berry), Organic Reishi (fruiting body), Organic Cordyceps (mycelia), Organic Bacopa (aerial parts), Organic Maca (root), Rhodiola (root) Extract, Organic Licorice (root)) 150 mg
- Organic Garlic (bulb) (Allium sativum) 50 mg
- Organic Licorice (root) (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 40 mg
- Organic Ginger (rhizome) (Zingiber officinale) 40 mg
- Beta glucans 3/6/9 20 mg
- Vegetable Cellulose (capsule)
Gluten-free. Vegan. GMO-free. Manufactured in the USA in a GMP-certified facility.
To Our Planet
At Natural Wellbeing, we believe it’s vital to take responsibility in creating a positive environmental impact. It matters as much to us as it does to you.
We are committed to creating effective and environmentally responsible products. You will see our brand moving towards sustainability-driven packaging to reduce the use of non-renewable resources. Converting from rigid bottles to flexible gusset packaging means product packaging weighs less, resulting in improved transportation efficiency. Our recyclable gusset bags reduce landfill waste, are made from 30% post-consumer recycled content, are Sustainable Packaging Coalition Stream-compliant, and consume less energy in manufacturing to reduce carbon footprint and generate less greenhouse gas emissions. Our efforts are ongoing as part of our commitment to our planet.
We proudly support Women for Women International which helps marginalized women in countries affected by conflict and war. Since 1993, this organization has served over 500,000 women by equipping them with life, business, and vocational skills. With these tools, women are able to earn income, improve their health and wellbeing, and learn about their legal rights to create a sustainable difference in their own lives and the lives of those around them.