Add one scoop (or more, as desired) to a mug and pour in 10 ounces of your favorite warmed non-dairy or dairy beverage. Stir and enjoy! You can also try adding it to your coffee for a 'turmeric latte,' to your smoothie, or sprinkled over yogurt.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health condition or are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use
- If any adverse symptoms are experienced after using, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Active Ingredients per 1 scoop (approx. 6.8 g)
- Organic Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa) 1000 mg
- Organic Date Palm (dried fruit) (Phoenix dactylifera) 1000 mg
- Organic Ashwagandha KSM-66® (root) (Withania somniferum) 600 mg
- Organic Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa) Extract (std. 95% curcuminoids) 200 mg
- Organic Cardamom (seed) (Elettaria cardamomum) 200 mg
- Organic Ginger (rhizome) (Zingiber officinale) 200 mg
- Organic Vanilla (bean) (Vanilla planifolia) 200 mg
- Organic Cinnamon (bark) (Cinnamomum spp.) 50 mg
- Black Pepper (fruit) (Piper nigrum) Extract (std. 95% piperine) 5 mg
- Organic Coconut Cream Powder (coconut flesh) (Cocos nucifera)
- Organic Monk Fruit (fruit) (Siraitia grosvenorii)
To Our Planet
At Natural Wellbeing, we believe it’s vital to take responsibility in creating a positive environmental impact. Bottom line, we know it matters to us and to you.
We are committed to creating effective and environmentally responsible products. You will see our brand moving towards sustainability-driven packaging to reduce the use of non-renewable resources. Converting from rigid bottles to flexible gusset packaging means product packaging weighs less, resulting in improved transportation efficiency. Our recyclable gusset bags reduce landfill waste, are made from 30% post-consumer recycled content, are Sustainable Packaging Coalition Stream-compliant, and consume less energy in manufacturing to reduce carbon footprint and generate less greenhouse gas emissions. Our efforts are ongoing as part of our commitment to our planet.
To Giving Back
We proudly support Women for Women International which helps marginalized women in countries affected by conflict and war. Since 1993, this organization has served over 500,000 women by equipping them with life, business, and vocational skills. With these tools, women are able to earn income, improve their health and wellbeing, and learn about their legal rights to create a sustainable difference in their own lives and the lives of those around them.