Place 25 drops directly into mouth or mix in water or juice, once daily or as directed by your health care professional.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health condition or are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use.
- If any adverse symptoms are experienced after using, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children.
- Speak with your doctor if you have concerns about your MTHFR gene status and ability to methylate.
Ingredients and Amount Per Serving (1 ml):
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1.5 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.7 mg
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) 20 mg NE
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine) 2 mg
- Folate 665 mcg DFE (400 mcg folic acid)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1000 mcg
- Biotin 25 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid 30 mg
- Stevia Leaf Extract 2.2 mg
- Vegetable Glycerin, Deionized Water, Raspberry Natural Flavor, Lemon Essential Oil
Gluten-free. Vegan. GMO-free. Manufactured in the USA in a GMP-certified facility.
To Our Planet
At Natural Wellbeing, we believe it’s vital to take responsibility in creating a positive environmental impact. It matters as much to us as it does to you.
We are committed to creating effective and environmentally responsible products. Our liquid products are bottled in amber glass to preserve the integrity and potency of ingredients, ensuring there is no cross-reaction or degradation of plastic packaging into the product.
Our efforts are ongoing as part of our commitment to our planet.
We proudly support Women for Women International which helps marginalized women in countries affected by conflict and war. Since 1993, this organization has served over 500,000 women by equipping them with life, business, and vocational skills. With these tools, women are able to earn income, improve their health and wellbeing, and learn about their legal rights to create a sustainable difference in their own lives and the lives of those around them.