- Take 3 Hair Essentials capsules daily with food. All 3 capsules can be taken at once or 1 capsule taken three times daily.
- Add one scoop of Marine Collagen Plus to a glass and pour in 10 - 12 ounces of your liquid of choice (room temperature or warmer works best). Stir to dissolve. You can also add to yogurt, smoothies, or sprinkled over cereal.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health condition or are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use
- If any adverse symptoms are experienced after using, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Active Ingredients in Hair Essentials
- Vitamin A (100% as natural beta-carotene)
- Vitamin C (as calcium ascorbate)
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
- Biotin (as d-biotin)
- Iodine (from kelp)
- Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate chelate)
- Selenium (as selenium amino acid complex)
- Saw Palmetto (berry) (Serenoa repens) and Extract (standardized to 45% fatty acids and sterols)
- Fo-ti (root) (Polygonum multiflorum)
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane)
- Bu Gu Zhi (fruit) (Psoralea corylifolia)
- Han Lian Cao (aerial parts) (Eclipta prostrata)
- L-Cysteine Hydrochloride
- Bamboo (stem and leaf) (Bambusa vulgaris) Extract (standardized to 70% silica)
- Horsetail (stem) (Equisetum arvense) Extract (standardized to 7% silica)
- Borage Oil Powder (source of GLA (gamma-linolenic acid))
- White Tea (leaf) (Camellia sinensis) Extract (standardized to 80% polyphenols)
- Rice Bran
- Milk Thistle (seed) (Silybum marianum)
- Flaxseed Oil (source of ALA (alpha-linolenic acid))
- Black Pepper (fruit) (Piper nigrum) Extract (standardized to 95% piperine)
Active Ingredients in Marine Collagen Plus
- Hydrolyzed Marine Collagen
- Non-GMO Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)
- Organic Bamboo (stem and leaf) (Bambusa vulgaris) Extract (std. 70% silica)
- Vegetarian capsule (hypromellose), rice flour, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide
To Our Planet
At Natural Wellbeing, we believe it’s vital to take responsibility in creating a positive environmental impact. Bottom line, we know it matters to us and to you.
We are committed to creating effective and environmentally responsible products. Our liquid products are bottled in amber glass to preserve the integrity and potency of ingredients, ensuring there is no cross-reaction or degradation of plastic packaging into the product.
Our efforts are ongoing as part of our commitment to our planet.
To Giving Back
We proudly support Women for Women International which helps marginalized women in countries affected by conflict and war. Since 1993, this organization has served over 500,000 women by equipping them with life, business, and vocational skills. With these tools, women are able to earn income, improve their health and wellbeing, and learn about their legal rights to create a sustainable difference in their own lives and the lives of those around them.