Adaptogenic Stress Relief - Take four capsules daily with food.
Sleep Essentials - Take one capsule 30 minutes before bedtime. If needed, take one additional capsule 30 minutes later.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health condition or are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use
- If any adverse symptoms are experienced after using, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Active Ingredients Per Adaptogenic Stress Relief Serving:
- Organic Ashwagandha (root) (Withania somnifera) 300 mg
- Organic Eleuthero (root) (Eleutherococcus senticosus) 220 mg
- American Ginseng (root) (Panax quinquefolium) 220 mg
- Organic Schisandra (berry) (Schisandra chinensis) 220 mg
- Organic Reishi (fruiting body) (Ganoderma lucidum) 200 mg
- Organic Cordyceps (mycelia) (Cordyceps militaris) 200 mg
- Organic Bacopa (aerial parts) (Bacopa monnieri) 180 mg
- Organic Maca (root) (Lepidium meyenii) 180 mg
- Rhodiola (root) (Rhodiola rosea) Extract (std. 3% rosavins) 180 mg
- Organic Licorice (root) (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 40 mg
Active Ingredients per 2 Sleep Essentials Capsules:
- Niacin (from myo-inositol hexanicotinate) 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg
- Vitamin B12 (from cyanocobalamin dicalcium phosphate) 50 mcg
- L-Tryptophan 200 mg
- Passion Flower (flower) (Passiflora incarnata) Extract (standardized 4% flavonoids) 200 mg
- Magnolia (bark) (Magnolia officinalis) Extract (standardized 10% honokiol) 200 mg
- Lemon Balm (aerial parts) (Melissa officinalis) Extract 10:1 170 mg
- California Poppy (aerial parts) (Eschscholzia californica) 170 mg
- L-Theanine 100 mg
- Myo-Inositol Hexanicotinate 32 mg
- Melatonin 1.5 mg
- Vegetable Cellulose (capsule)
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (vegetarian capsule), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Silicon Dioxide
Herbs are organically cultivated, sustainably harvested, or selectively imported.
To Our Planet
At Natural Wellbeing, we believe it’s vital to take responsibility in creating a positive environmental impact. Bottom line, we know it matters to us and to you.
We are committed to creating effective and environmentally responsible products. Our liquid products are bottled in amber glass to preserve the integrity and potency of ingredients, ensuring there is no cross-reaction or degradation of plastic packaging into the product.
Our efforts are ongoing as part of our commitment to our planet.
To Giving Back
We proudly support Women for Women International which helps marginalized women in countries affected by conflict and war. Since 1993, this organization has served over 500,000 women by equipping them with life, business, and vocational skills. With these tools, women are able to earn income, improve their health and wellbeing, and learn about their legal rights to create a sustainable difference in their own lives and the lives of those around them.