Take 2 capsules once daily with food. For first month, 2 capsules can be taken twice daily.
Bedwetting in children 6 years and older:
20-40 Kg: Take one capsule daily with meals.
40-60 Kg: Take two capsules daily with meals.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health condition or are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use
- If any adverse symptoms are experienced after using, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Active Ingredients per Serving (2 capsules)
- Urox® Proprietary Blend 840 mg
- Lindera (root) (Lindera aggregata) Extract
- Horsetail (aerial parts) (Equisetum arvense) Extract
- Cratevox™ Three-leaf Caper (stem bark) (Crateva nurvala) Extract
- Cornsilk (stigma and style) (Zea mays) Extract 10:1 20 mg
- Hypromellose (vegetarian capsule), Rice powder, Silicon dioxide
At Natural Wellbeing, we believe it’s vital to take responsibility in creating a positive environmental impact. Bottom line, we know it matters to us and to you.
We are committed to creating effective and environmentally responsible products. You will see our brand moving towards sustainability-driven packaging to reduce the use of non-renewable resources. Converting from rigid bottles to flexible gusset packaging means product packaging weighs less, resulting in improved transportation efficiency. Our recyclable gusset bags reduce landfill waste, are made from 30% post-consumer recycled content, are Sustainable Packaging Coalition Stream-compliant, and consume less energy in manufacturing to reduce carbon footprint and generate less greenhouse gas emissions. Our efforts are ongoing as part of our commitment to our planet.
To Giving Back
We proudly support Women for Women International which helps marginalized women in countries affected by conflict and war. Since 1993, this organization has served over 500,000 women by equipping them with life, business, and vocational skills. With these tools, women are able to earn income, improve their health and wellbeing, and learn about their legal rights to create a sustainable difference in their own lives and the lives of those around them.