Take one capsule 30 minutes before bedtime. If needed, take one additional capsule 30 minutes later.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health condition or are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use
- If you have an adverse reaction after taking this product, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Active Ingredients per 2 Capsules:
- Niacin (from myo-inositol hexanicotinate) 25 mg
- Vitamin B6 (from pyridoxine HCl) 25 mg
- Vitamin B12 (from cyanocobalamin dicalcium phosphate) 50 mcg
- L-Tryptophan 200 mg
- Passion Flower (flower) (Passiflora incarnata) Extract (standardized 4% flavonoids) 200 mg
- Magnolia (bark) (Magnolia officinalis) Extract (standardized 10% honokiol) 200 mg
- Lemon Balm (aerial parts) (Melissa officinalis) Extract 10:1 170 mg
- California Poppy (aerial parts) (Eschscholzia californica) 170 mg
- L-Theanine 100 mg
- Myo-Inositol Hexanicotinate 32 mg
- Melatonin 1.5 mg
- Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose (vegetarian capsule), Magnesium Stearate (vegetable source), Silicon Dioxide
Herbs are organically cultivated, sustainably harvested, or selectively imported.
To Our Planet
At Natural Wellbeing, we believe it’s vital to take responsibility in creating a positive environmental impact. Bottom line, we know it matters to us and to you.
We are committed to creating effective and environmentally responsible products. You will see our brand moving towards sustainability-driven packaging to reduce the use of non-renewable resources. Converting from rigid bottles to flexible gusset packaging means product packaging weighs less, resulting in improved transportation
To Giving Back
We proudly support Women for Women International which helps marginalized women in countries affected by conflict and war. Since 1993, this organization has served over 500,000 women by equipping them with life, business, and vocational skills. With these tools, women are able to earn income, improve their health and wellbeing, and learn about their legal rights to create a sustainable difference in their own lives and the lives of those around them.