Take 1 to 2 capsules three times daily with food.
Ages 5-15 years old: Take 1 capsule two to three times daily with meals.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health condition or are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use
- If any adverse symptoms are experienced after using, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children
- These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product and information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
- Ginkgo (leaf) (Ginkgo biloba)
- Chamomile (flower) (Matricaria recutita)
- Bacopa (aerial parts) (Bacopa monnieri) Extract (standardized to 20% bacosides)
- Ginger (root) (Zingiber officinale)
- Cinnamon (bark) (Cinnamomum cassia)
- Red Jujube (fruit) (Ziziphus jujuba) Extract (standardized to 20% polysaccharides)
- Gotu Kola (aerial parts) (Centella asiatica)
- Asian Ginseng (root) (Panax ginseng) Extract 4:1
- Bupleurum (root) (Bupleurum chinense) Extract 4:1
- Vegetable Cellulose (capsule), silicon dioxide, magnesium stearate, rice flour
Herbs are organically cultivated, sustainably harvested, or selectively imported.
To Our Planet
At Natural Wellbeing, we believe it’s vital to take responsibility in creating a positive environmental impact. Bottom line, we know it matters to us and to you.
We are committed to creating effective and environmentally responsible products. You will see our brand moving towards sustainability-driven packaging to reduce the use of non-renewable resources. Converting from rigid bottles to flexible gusset packaging means product packaging weighs less, resulting in improved transportation efficiency. Our recyclable gusset bags reduce landfill waste, are made from 30% post-consumer recycled content, are Sustainable Packaging Coalition Stream-compliant, and consume less energy in manufacturing to reduce carbon footprint and generate less greenhouse gas emissions. Our efforts are ongoing as part of our commitment to our planet.
To Giving Back
We proudly support Women for Women International which helps marginalized women in countries affected by conflict and war. Since 1993, this organization has served over 500,000 women by equipping them with life, business, and vocational skills. With these tools, women are able to earn income, improve their health and wellbeing, and learn about their legal rights to create a sustainable difference in their own lives and the lives of those around them.