Add one scoop (or more, as desired) to a mug and pour in 10-12 ounces of your favorite warmed non-dairy or dairy beverage. Stir well and enjoy! Try it in your coffee for a tasty mocha-mushroom treat, or add it to your smoothie for an extra boost of bliss!
- If you are pregnant, nursing, have any health condition or are taking any medications, consult your doctor before use.
- If any adverse symptoms are experienced after using, discontinue use and consult your doctor. Keep out of the reach of children.
Active Ingredients per 1 scoop (approx. 5.4 g)
- Organic Lion's Mane (fruiting body) (Hericium erinaceus) 1:1 1041.6 mg
- Organic Reishi (fruiting body) (Ganoderma lucidum) 1:1 625.0 mg
- Organic Chaga (sclerotium) (Inonotus obliquus) 1:1 520.9 mg
- Organic Maitake (fruiting body) (Grifola frondosa) 1:1 520.9 mg
- Organic Cordyceps (fruiting body) (Cordyceps militaris) 1:1 416.6 mg
- Organic Peruvian Cocoa (fruit) (Theobroma cacao)
- Organic Monk Fruit (fruit) (Siraitia grosvenorii)
Certified Organic. Gluten-free. Vegan. GMO-free. Manufactured in the USA in a GMP-certified facility.
To Our Planet
At Natural Wellbeing, we believe it’s vital to take responsibility in creating a positive environmental impact. It matters as much to us as it does to you.
We are committed to creating effective and environmentally responsible products. You will see our brand moving towards sustainability-driven packaging to reduce the use of non-renewable resources. Converting from rigid bottles to flexible gusset packaging means product packaging weighs less, resulting in improved transportation efficiency. Our recyclable gusset bags reduce landfill waste, are made from 30% post-consumer recycled content, are Sustainable Packaging Coalition Stream-compliant, and consume less energy in manufacturing to reduce carbon footprint and generate less greenhouse gas emissions. Our efforts are ongoing as part of our commitment to our planet.
We proudly support Women for Women International which helps marginalized women in countries affected by conflict and war. Since 1993, this organization has served over 500,000 women by equipping them with life, business, and vocational skills. With these tools, women are able to earn income, improve their health and wellbeing, and learn about their legal rights to create a sustainable difference in their own lives and the lives of those around them.